Some of the most common diseases in Pakistan are:
1. Acne is caused by clogged skin follicles and germ accumulation.
2. Eczema involves the dryness and itchiness of the skin.
3. Vitiligo causes the skin to lose its melanin pigment.
4. Urticaria causes rashes on the skin that itch and burn.
5. Psoriasis is a chronic and inflammatory skin condition causing scaly skin.
If you suffer from any of the above conditions, you can reach the best dermatologists in Lahore at Dr Saira Mohsin.
What are the qualifications of a Dermatologist?
In Pakistan, Dermatologists usually have the following qualifications. They have completed MBBS and then go to the College of Physicians and Surgeons (FCPS) Fellowship to specialize in dermatology.
Some other qualifications include Diplomas, Advanced diplomas, Clerkships, and Certifications in Dermatology. If they have completed their BS in Dermatology, they need only have a master’s degree to become a licensed dermatologist. Dr Saira Mohsin PMC verified.